Thursday, November 21, 2013

He counted on me to be passive…



I have to give credit where credit is due. It appears that I have struck a nerve with our friends over at I’m Just Sayin’…It is hard to argue with the events spelled out by Mr. I’m Just Sayin’… What he has failed to tell you thought is the rest of the story. After his little rant about the “truth” it went a little more like this:

Mr. I’m Just Sayin…: …Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Sonny: Are you a Communist Yankee sympathizer?

Mr. I’m Just Sayin…: I pull for the team I …

Sonny: Are you a Communist Yankee Sympathizer?

Mr. I’m Just Sayin…: You’re G**D*** right I am!

Since he rested his case it is now in the hands of you, the jury. Mr. Foreman, have you reached a verdict?

He did erroneously point out that I said the darkest day in history was the death of Apollo Creed. I said it was one of the darkest days. That might just put enough reasonable doubt into his version of the truth.


This just in…

At 7 o'clock this evening eastern time technology forces of the Upstate of South Carolina launched a series of strikes against the headquarters, terrorist facilities, and technology assets that support Mr. I’m Just Sayin…’s…subversive activities. The attacks were concentrated and carefully targeted to minimize casualties among the world wide web of people with whom we have no quarrel. From initial reports, our forces have succeeded in their mission.

Several weeks ago in Lake Oconee, GA, I warned Mr. I’m Just Sayin…we would hold his regime accountable for any new terrorist attacks launched against American citizens.

Our evidence is direct; it is precise; it is irrefutable. We have solid evidence about other attacks Mr. I’m Just Sayin… has planned against the United States blogger installations and diplomats and even American NBA fans.

Mr. I’m Just Sayin…is not only an enemy of the Upstate of South Carolina. His record of subversion and aggression against the neighboring Bloggers is well documented and well known. He has ordered the slander of fellow Bloggers in countless counties. He has sanctioned acts of terror in Pure Joy, outbehindthewoodshed, and Our Life, as well as at Sonny’Side. Today we have done what we had to do. If necessary, we shall do it again. It gives me no pleasure to say that, and I wish it were otherwise. Before Mr. I’m Just Sayin… seized power in 2009, the people of Google had been friends of the United States. And I'm sure that today most Bloggers are ashamed and disgusted that this man has made their passion for prose a synonym for barbarism around the internet. The Blogging people are a decent people caught in the grip of a tyrant.

It must be the core of Southern policy that there be no sanctuary for terror. And to sustain such a policy, free men and free nations must unite and work together. Sometimes it is said that by imposing sanctions against Mr. I’m Just Sayin…or by striking at his terrorist installations we only magnify the man's importance, that the proper way to deal with him is to ignore him. I do not agree.

Long before I started this blog, Mr. I’m Just Sayin…had engaged in acts of international terror, acts that put him outside the company of civilized men. For years, however, he suffered no economic or political or military sanction; and the atrocities mounted in number, as did the innocent dead and wounded. And for us to ignore by inaction the slander of American civilians and American NBA fans, whether in person or online, is simply not in the Southern American tradition. When our citizens are abused or attacked anywhere in the world on the direct orders of a hostile regime, we will respond so long as I'm writing this blog. Self-defense is not only our right, it is our duty. It is the purpose behind the mission undertaken tonight, a mission fully consistent with Article 51 of the Blogger Nations Charter.

We believe that this preemptive action against his terrorist installations will not only diminish Mr. I’m Just Sayin…capacity to export terror, it will provide him with incentives and reasons to alter his criminal behavior. I have no illusion that tonight's action will ring down the curtain on Mr. I’m Just Sayin…’s reign of terror. But this mission, violent though it was, can bring closer a safer and more secure world for decent men and women. We will persevere. This afternoon we consulted with the readers of blogs everywhere regarding what we were about to do and why. Tonight I salute the skill and professionalism of the men and women of our Technology Forces who carried out this mission. It's an honor to be your Commander in Chief.

We Americans are slow to anger. We always seek peaceful avenues before resorting to the use of force -- and we did. We tried quiet diplomacy, public condemnation, economic sanctions, and demonstrations of literary force. None succeeded. Despite our repeated warnings, Mr. I’m Just Sayin…continued his reckless policy of intimidation, his relentless pursuit of terror. He counted on Sonny to be passive. He counted wrong. I warned that there should be no place on Earth where terrorists can rest and train and practice their deadly skills. I meant it. I said that we would act with others, if possible, and alone if necessary to ensure that terrorists have no sanctuary anywhere. Tonight, we have.

Thank you, and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment